As a global platform for creativity and self-expression Men BDSM, Bondage and BreathControl, we are deeply committed to supporting and protecting freedom of speech. At the same time, we draw lines around a few narrowly defined but deeply important categories of content and behavior that jeopardize our users, threaten our infrastructure, and damage our community.
What we are not for:
- Malicious Speech. Don’t encourage violence or hatred on the basis of things like race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation. We encourage you to dismantle negative speech through argument rather than censorship. We will, however, remove anything that is overtly malicious.
- Harm to Minors. Be thoughtful when posting anything involving a minor. Don’t post or solicit anything relating to minors that is sexually suggestive or violent.
- Promotion or Glorification of Self-Harm. Don’t post content that actively promotes or glorifies self-harm. This includes content that urges or encourages others to: cut or injure themselves; embrace anorexia, bulimia, or other eating disorders; or commit suicide rather than, e.g., seeking counseling or treatment, or joining together in supportive conversation with those suffering or recovering from depression or other conditions. Dialogue about these behaviors is incredibly important and online communities can be extraordinarily helpful to people struggling with these difficult conditions. We aim for us to be a place that facilitates awareness, support and recovery, and we will remove only those posts or comments that cross the line into active promotion or glorification of self-harm.
- Gore, Mutilation, Bestiality, or Necrophilia. Don’t post gore just to be shocking. Don’t showcase the mutilation or torture of human beings, animals, or their remains. Dick.
- Uploading Sexually Explicit Video. You can embed anything in a post and comments as long as it’s lawful and follows our other guidelines, but please don’t use our Upload Video feature to upload sexually explicit video. We’re not in the business of hosting adult-oriented videos (and it’s fucking expensive).
- Non-Genuine Social Gesture Schemes. Don’t participate in schemes to drive up non-genuine Follows, Likes, Reblogs, etc. Don’t orchestrate or engage in “follow trains,” where users are encouraged to follow lists of other users to gain more followers for themselves. Don’t make bulk or indiscriminate use of messaging features, like Fan Mail or Asks, to, for example, bait Reblogs/Follows or drive traffic to your blog or website. If you want people to like you, just play it cool and be yourself.
- Deceptive or Fraudulent Links. Don’t post deceptive or fraudulent links in your posts or comments. This includes giving links misleading descriptions, putting the wrong “source” field in a post, setting misleading click-through links on images, or embedding links to interstitial or pop-up ads.
- Misattribution or Non-Attribution. Make sure you always give proper attribution and include full links back to original sources. When you find something awesome on our sites, reblog it instead of reposting it. It’s less work and more fun, anyway. When reblogging something, DO NOT inject a link back to your blog just to steal attention from the original post.
- Username/URL Abuse or Squatting. Usernames are meant for the use and enjoyment of all of our users. Don’t squat, hoard, amass, accumulate, accrue, stockpile, rack up, buy, trade, sell, launder, invest in, ingest, get drunk on, cyber with, grope, or jealously guard usernames.
- Mass Registration or Automation. Don’t register accounts or post content automatically, systematically, or programmatically.
- Copyright or Trademark Infringement. Respect the copyrights and trademarks of others. If you aren’t allowed to use someone else’s copyrighted or trademarked work (either by license or by legal exceptions/limitations like fair use), don’t post it. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement as per our Terms of Service and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please see our DMCA notification form on every post to file a claim online.
- Confusion or Impersonation. Don’t do things that would cause confusion between you or your post/comment and a person or company, like registering a deliberately confusing URL. Don’t impersonate anyone. While you’re free to ridicule, parody, or marvel at the alien beauty of Benedict Cumberbatch, you can’t pretend to actually be Benedict Cumberbatch.
- Harassment. Don’t attempt to circumvent the Ignore feature or otherwise try to communicate with someone who has asked you to stop.
- Privacy Violations. Don’t use our service to deceptively obtain personal information. Don’t post content that violates anyone’s privacy, especially personally identifying or confidential information like credit card numbers, social security numbers, unlisted contact information, or private photos of your ex’s junk (no matter how remarkable).
- Disruptions, Exploits, or Resource Abuse. Our servers, and the valiant engineers behind them, work hard for you. Don’t attempt unauthorized use, disruption, or exploitation of our service or our other products and services, or otherwise abuse our resources.
- Unlawful Uses or Content. This one’s pretty obvious, but we are is not a place for illegal behavior, including fraud, phishing, or illegally inciting violence.
If we conclude that you are violating these guidelines, you may receive a notice via email. If you don’t explain or correct your behavior, we may take action against your account. We do our best to ensure fair outcomes, but in all cases we reserve the right to suspend accounts, or remove content, without notice, for any reason, but particularly to protect our services, infrastructure, users, and community. We reserve the right to enforce, or not enforce, these guidelines in our sole discretion, and these guidelines don’t create a duty or contractual obligation for us to act in any particular manner.
You can report violations of these guidelines to us directly.
We also reserve the right to amend these guidelines using the procedures set forth in our Terms of Service.
If you have questions or feedback, don’t hesitate to let us know.
Thanks for reading all of this, by the way. Welcome to our Services!