If you’re a follower of my “Daily Bondage and Chastity Blog Tumblr blog” you know that I started a new chastity challenge. This time with an open end and new rules (down below).
At “Gay Bondage and Breath Control” I will publish a summary with all the pictures of the week at the end of each week. I think that makes the most sense, because this is a breath control and bondage blog.
At “The Daily Bondage and Chastity Blog” you will find every day (at 5.05 pm EDT) new pictures of my chastity time you can (and should 😉 ) like and reblog them there.
End of each week (friday to sunday) I’ll ask you, which cage should I wear in the coming week.
I’ll ask this there and here. 🙂
Emo Chastity Challenge 2016 – Summary Week 1
And here is week #1. 🙂
But before I show you the pictures of week #1 and ask you the question, which cage I should wear for the next week, I’ll summarize the rules for this challenge.
- I’ll post every day a new chastity picture of me at my Tumblr blog “The Daily Bondage and Chastity Blog“.
- Once a week I’ll ask you should I change my chastity device from the CB6000 to a metal cage, or to the Mystim Pubic Enemy No 2 (ESTIM cage) for the coming week and should I cum or not?
- This challenge has an open end, but the challenge ends on the day on which the posts (pictures, videos) of the challenge have received during the last 5 days on average less than 20 notice (likes, reblogs) on tumblr.
THE RULES FOR THE SURVEY
- It’s up to you, to determine which CB I wear next week.
- With fewer than 20 votes the chastity device will be determined by my Master and Keyholder. (Survey ends on Sundays at 11.59pm EDT, 03:59 UTC.)
- With less than 20 votes after three vote consecutive weeks, it is possible that we cancel the challenge fully, because we have to assume that there is no interest from your side.
So it’s up to you to keep me locked. Reblog and like my chastity challenge posts and vote and I’ll be locked as long as you do that.
So, now it’s time for the throwback of the week #1.
I start the challenge on Wednesday, so I throwback the days between Wednesday and Sunday.
Day 1, Wednesday, May 18th, 2016
Day 2, Thursday, May 19th, 2016
Day 3, Friday, May 20th, 2016
Day 4, Saturday, May 21st, 2016
Day 5, Sunday, May 22nd, 2016